Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It is my Birthday today!  I am a whopping 36 years old today. Each year I always want to do some awesome mileage on my birthday, my friend Anna did 30 mile on her 30th wich I thought was totally awesome.  But every year I seem to be injured or pregnant for my birthday.  This year I am just coming off an injury and am just not running much yet.  So when it came time for my run I almost did not go then I thought how can I not run on my birthday so I dragged buy booty up stairs and got changed and went out.  I had a great run even if it was short and I feel so much better after doing it. Why it is so hard some days to get the motivation I will never know.

When I got home, I got cleaned up and started making dinner when the door bell rang and what was it but flowers from my hubby.  He is out of town for work and could not be here so he sent flowers to let me know he loves me and is super sorry he was not here today. 

He will be home in a couple days and we will celebrate then, but it sure is nice to get some flowers and know that he cares.  Tonight I will just hang with my girls and hopefully get to bed early (I know such the party animal right). 

What do you all do on your birthday's?  Since having the kids I am usually happy with dinner out and a nice quiet evening with the family. Before the kids, well lets just say my birthdays were a LOT more exciting.

Photobucket

No comments: