Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Virtual Run for Sherry Arnold

The tragic ending to Sherry Arnolds disappearance has touched us all in some way.  I never knew Sherry, but I have thought about her every day since first hearing her story.  I feel for her and what she went through, I feel for her family and what they are still going through.  I wonder why things like this happen, and how someone can think they have a right to hurt another person.  Somethings we will never know, but what we do know is that Sherry was a good person, a great mother, and a fantastic teacher.  Even though many of us never knew Sherry we will never forget her, I know I wont.

Beth at SUAR is hosting a Virtual Run for Sherry on February 11, 2012 at 9am MST.  Races 2 Remember has also donated there time in creating a race bib special for this event.  I encourage you all to get out there and run or walk any distance for Sherry.  Lets remember what a great person she was, and let her know that she will never be forgotten.   To get all the information on this run and to print out the bib check out SUAR's blog

I will be out there running for Sherry, I hope you will be too. 
Photobucket

No comments: