Monday, January 9, 2012

Help Find Sherry Arnold

One of the things that is always in the back of my mind when I go out on a run is, what if the unthinkable happens and I don’t make it home.  This is a fear that I share with my husband, and pretty much every woman runner out there.

This morning when I logged on to my Facebook to see what everyone has been up too since I last checked, I saw a post by a friend that this horrible unthinkable thing happened to a fellow runner, and mother.   I do not know Sherry Arnold who never returned home from her run Saturday morning, but she is all I have thought about since reading that post. 

I shared this post on Facebook, in groups I am in and on my websites fan page.  I think that was the least of what I could do, I certainly hope that if it were me that all of you would share my story in the hopes that maybe someone you know or someone that knows someone you know may have seen something that could bring me home. 

I ask all of you to share this story here is the link to theFacebook page, share it everywhere you can.  It does not matter that you do not know this woman, or that you do not live in the same state as her.  If we all share her story maybe just maybe someone will see it that knows something.  Remember if it were you, you would want people to do this for you and it only takes a second to share it.

Sherry, I am not a praying woman but I have been praying all day that you make it home safe.  My thoughts are with you and your family and I will keep praying. 

TraceySig

No comments: