Sunday, April 1, 2012

The power of Positive Thinking

This past week has been a tough one.  I did not work out one day and well did not eat very well either.  I am an emotional eater and my emotions were going crazy. 

My hubs is being activated and will be gone for a couple months and the bitterness and resentment finally set in.  It is hard knowing that he will get to rest and relax (he will where he is going, and the type of job it is) while I am here going crazy with the kids and trying to keep up with this house, pets, and work.  URH, I have been very resentful. 
I am a very happy glass is half full person, I pretty much have always been.  It is not often I let myself fall into despair and let these evil little things eat away at my happy go lucky attitude.  But last week I let it all fester and was just a sad ugly mess for a few days.

It is funny though I woke up yesterday with my old attitude back.  I was happy; I was looking forward to what the day brought, I was just glad to be alive.  I think these unhappy times are needed for however long or short they are so that I can really appreciate all the good and just enjoy my own happiness.  Does that make since?
It also looks like I am finally getting a Bob duallie (this will help so much with the hubs gone).  I was finally the first person to contact a seller on Craigs List.  I have been trying for a while.  And last week there were three ads I called on but the day I was back to my positive self I get it.  I tell you there is something to this being positive and positive things will happen thing. 

So it is the start of a new week and life is back to normal here, I am excited to get my day started.  Am I still bitter and resentful that my hubs is leaving, maybe a little if I am to be totally honest.  But it is something I have no control over so why stay so upset it was truly only hurting me. 
So remember if you are feeling down for whatever reason,  it is okay to be down for a while but if you stay that way it is only hurting you.  Find your inner happiness stay positive and good things will happen.

Oh and don't forget to sign up for the Virtual 5k to support JDRF.  It is a great cause and one that is close to my heart.  My good friend Tara is working so hard on this.  And if you registar you can stat winning prizes tomorrow.  So click the link above on the right and register today! (if you click the link you can also see all the awesome prizes there are that you can win).

Do you believe in the power of Positive Thinking?

Photobucket

1 comment:

zamila said...

Hi I Am Zamila, My Age 21 Years Old. My Hobby Modelling in Hyderabad. Visit Here: Zamila Hyderabad Girl